Taipei Children's Amusement Park Admission Regulations
1. For visitor safety, the Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation (hereinafter the TRTC) has formulated the following regulations and promulgated them at the Taipei Children's Amusement Park. Any alterations or changes made will be publicly announced.
2. These regulations are applicable to all premises of the Taipei Children's Amusement Park, including payable areas, public waiting areas and corridors. Visitors should read the regulations carefully and be sure to observe them.
3. Definition of the facilities:
(1) Rides: Payable facilities operated by machinery (e.g. Ferris wheel and bumper cars).
4. Entrance fees and ride tickets are to be paid separately. Payments are regulated by the Taipei Children's Amusement Park Fee Standards List and our onsite announcements.
5. Riding instructions:
(1) For your safety, please be aware of the limitations and regulations when using the facilities, and follow staff instructions to prevent accidents.
(1) Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises. No eating or drinking is allowed when using the facilities.
7. Persons displaying the following behavior will be stopped by staff and requested to leave or turned over to the police. No fees will be refunded. If the behavior causes damage to the TRTC or any third party, the actor shall bear full responsibility.
(1) Actions that may harm yourself and others or damage any of our facilities.
8. Regulations of carry-on objects are as below:
(1) The following objects are not allowed into the Park. Visitors found carrying these items will be evicted without refund.
• Slogans, flags, banners and other advertising materials.
(2) If carry-on objects are suspected of containing hazardous or combustible materials, the TRTC may demand clarification from the holder and perform an inspection. Persons refusing inspection will be regarded as carrying hazardous objects. Such persons will not be granted entry to the Park and will be forwarded to the police when necessary.
Admission and ticketing
9. Visitors entering payable areas or wishing to use the facilities must use tickets approved or distributed by the TRTC only.
10. Prices and discounts are subject to onsite notices. Eligible persons must proactively produce valid IDs for inspection.
11. Children under the age of 6 may enter for free on presentation of photo ID, but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
12. Any visitor without a valid ticket must pay the full price.
13. Visitors entering payable areas with counterfeit tickets or reentering stamp will be handled according to the “visitors without ticket” regulations and are subject to prosecution.
14. Visitors holding admission tickets but did not enter the payable area, or who have remained in the payable area less than 10 minutes, may request a refund by bringing the receipt or ticket to the counter on the day of purchase.
15. In case of emergency evacuation, visitors may request a full refund within 7 days.
Admission and ticketing
16. Lost objects found in the Park are processed according to the following regulations:
(1) Lost objects should be brought to the service counters. The TRTC will issue a receipt to the finder.
17. Visitor numbers are restricted in the interest of safety and quality.
18. Visitors may reenter the park on the same day upon presentation of a wrist stamp obtained upon first exit.
19. In case of natural disasters or other emergencies, park facilities will be suspended and events cancelled or rescheduled by onsite notice.
20. Please follow staff instructions and leave the park after closing time.
21. The TRTC is insured against public liability. Customers seeking any compensation claims should inform our staff of their initiative on the same day of the incident in concern. Please provide complete medical treatment certification from a hospital or clinic certified by the National Health Insurance (NHI) authorities, so we can assist you with your claim.
22. The TRTC is not liable for any compensation of accidents, injuries, death or loss of property that is not caused by our intention or negligence.
23. These stipulations are effective from the day of promulgation or amendment promulgation.