A. Opening hours
★ Monday to Friday: 09:00-17:00
★ Saturday, summer/winter vacation and consecutive Holidays (except the last day): 09:00-20:00
★ Sunday or the last day of consecutive holidays: 09:00-18:00
★ Closed on Chinese New Year's Eve
★ Please refer to notices issued by the park for any adjustment of opening hours
1. First Aid: Provision of appropriate medical attention by the park nurses depending on visitors' physical condition.
2. Information Services: Speedy information provision for visitors by on-site computers.
3. Buggy/wheelchair loan: Visitors may borrow buggies or wheelchairs by filling out the relevant application forms and depositing their national ID as guarantee (or NT$1,000 deposit if not carrying ID).
4. EasyCard sales, top-up, and refund services: There are several automatic top-up machines in the park, and EasyCard sales, top-up, and refund services are available at the visitor center, and the ticketing office at the main entrance and the 2nd entrance on the 3rd floor.
5. Lost and found: Provides visitors with necessary lost and found services.
6. Breastfeeding Room: There are four nursing rooms by the visitor center. Visitors can request sealable, personalizable bags to store breast milk in the refrigerators on site.
7. Group reservations, admissions and video tours: Groups of 30 people or more can make group reservations for admissions and video tours on our website.
*Admissions for weekday group bookings are free if the bookings are made by 17:00 on the day before visiting. Group bookings for holiday admissions receive a 30% discount.
*Video tours are only available on weekdays.
8. Drinking water: Drinking fountains with iced and warm water are available in the open areas of all floors (Eco-friendly folding cups provided). HOT water is available at the visitor center, nursing room and the first aid stop.
9. Lockers: There are 3 lockers in the park for visitors to deposit their personal belongings.
10. Cell phone charging: There are 3 wifi desks and 6 charging plugs at the visitor center. However, visitors must bring their own charging equipment.
11. Services for disabled visitors: Free wheelchairs, guides for visually-impaired customers, fax services for hearing and speech impaired customers.
C. The latest version of these regulations stand. Any outstanding issues shall be addressed according to relevant Municipal Laws or related announcements made by the Park. For any enquiries please contact the Park's visitor center for information.
D. For complaints and suggestions, call our service hotline on +886-2-2833-3823 ext.105-106, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact our staff at the information counters for assistance, or use the suggestion boxes provided.