Introduction to the Theater
★Children's Theatre Profile
Run by Ifkids Theatre Company, Children's Theatre has 438 seats and handicapped seating platform to provide high-quality performances.
Regularly change the theme, program, strung music, rhythm, creativity, imagination and other elements, all-encompassing performance style and content, entertaining, experience joy! Provide parenting to build homes, teaching units, inside and outside of beauty, and full of endless happiness, so the whole family can look forward to embrace the mood come with a satisfied smile and go!
★Information(1) Running Time:
Summer vacation (July and August):
September to December:
★Ticketing◎Ticket price: NT$100
(1) The Children's Theatre entrance
(2) Ifkids Theatre Company ticketing system (Chinese version)
(1) Onsite purchase: cash and EasyCard
(2) Online purchase: credit card
(1) Admission is free for children under the age of three.
(2) 50% discount on the ticket price for seniors aged over 55.
(3) Disabled individuals plus one companion can receive 50% discount on presentation of valid identification upon entry. However, the full ticket price must be paid before entering if they fail to produce valid ID.
(4) For group tickets please call 886-2-8314567
◎Ticket refunds and exchanges
(1) In the interest of the rights of the audience, both adults and children need to buy tickets.
(2) Tickets may be refunded or exchanged with at least 10 days' notice before a performance. A handling fee of 10% of the full ticket fare per transaction will occur.
(3) Latecomers or anyone leaving the performance in session will have to wait until the intermission to be readmitted.
(4) Tickets are non-registered, valuable documents and should be kept in a secure place. The Taipei Children’s Amusement Park will not replace any lost, damaged, burnt or unrecognizable tickets.
(5) Take note of the performance date and time. The Taipei Children's Amusement Park does not refund or exchange any expired tickets.